Tuesday, July 13, 2010

After the Weekend




Well after the weekend of doing something it is always busy around the house. I hate to admit but it usually takes us till Wednesday to get things back to normal. There was so much laundry down in the basement. I have been working on that all day long. So far it is all folded and sitting on my bed. I still have some going in the washer and some waiting to go in that prolly will not get finished till tomorrow. I am sure I will run out of time. When Ken gets home we usually do outdoor projects and grill some dinner. Tonight the menu is steak and baked potato so I am looking forward to it.


Over the weekend we went to the city on both Saturday and Sunday to see the filming of the new transformers movie. It was super fun. I have never seen a filming before.

We also got to see the director and a couple famous actors. Ken shook Sila's hand and he also rubbed Maddie's head. I was to busy snapping his picture to shake his hand. I have to admit he is super cute. This is the one of the many pictures I took of him. Notice he is being guarded by a Chicago police officer. Well that was only about one of the four that were surrounding him.


Ken and I had the kids on Saturday and we went back again on Sunday alone. My parents said would take them. We also decided that we should go to the city more because we had a really good time. We are planning to go again this coming weekend. They are doing some more movie filming and we will hang out in Millenium park and check out the family fun tent that have every weekend with the kids.

No comments: