Thursday, July 22, 2010

Years End

Well everyone at the end of the year has a big weight lose craze. It seems like they always decide to lose weight because it is almost January. Why not start to loose before the start of the new year. It is actually the number one resolution that most people make at the beginning of the year. I happen to have made the resolution once upon a time as well. I never kept it up as the weeks went on but now I am feeling different. I think i might start in July. I know its not the normal time but it is just as good as a time to start as in January. Maybe this will make me look and feel better by then.
I have checked out many sites to help me get going. I happened to like this one the best. Have you found any great sites that helped you take off some pounds. Please let me know if you have. I am always looking for extra help.

No comments: