Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Broke the Blind

Honestly I am very thankful where we get our mini blind is so inexpensive. I can not even begin to count the times that we have had to replace them. It seems like all the kids are breaking them all the time. I know the kids are really rough with them and they tend to hang on them but we are always looking at different ones. It seems like every time we go to our local hardware store we pick up a blind or two. As a matter of fact now the one in the living room is broken because Maddie was trying to look through the slots and was pulling a little to hard on it. Window blinds are a must have in our house. I can not even imagine how hot it would be in the house if we did not have them to block out the sun. I need two now because I also broke the one in Ken and I's bed room when I was opening it and it fell down. I guess I am in the market for new blinds again. Maybe I will get better quality ones this time and they will last longer.

No comments: