Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Car

Well since Ken always has to wait till the last minute to do anything the last few weeks were pretty busy. The check engine light was on in the car and emissions was due at the end of June. I have been telling Ken to get the car fixed but honestly I only tell him a few times before I just forget it. I sure hope he learned his lesson not to always wait till the last second. He figured it out that it was the O2 sensor and we replaced one but the other is bad as well. We are waiting on the part but still failed the test. We had to make a trip out to Joliet to get an extension. What a long 3 hour wait that was. I guess not only does Ken wait till the last minute but hundreds of others do as well. Now I have been telling Ken the brake pads in the van need to be replaced so I wonder how long it will take him to get on that project. We will see if he learned or not.

No comments: