Monday, August 2, 2010

Rain Boots


Well rain season is pretty much over for my part of the country. What does that mean to a value shopper like myself? Well its not the perfect time to get a good deal on women's rain boots. I actually went looking for a pair in the beginning of April and Ken laughed at me when I was trying them on. He said are you really going to pay that much for those boot when you are not out in the rain very much? I decided to save the money and wait till I could get a better deal on them. I want a pair because when spring time hits the ground is always muddy and a big sloppy mess. I hate wearing shoes and getting them all messy.

I found a pair online that was a good deal. I can not wait to try them out in the next rain. I am going to order them as soon as possible.

No comments: