Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Stocks

One thing that I have always wanted to do was learn to play the stock market. I have no idea why I really want to learn I guess i just think that it would sound fun. I like the betting game of waiting to see if you make money or loose money. I don't know if I would be a very big risk taker but it would be fun to start out slow. I noticed that advanced Forex training can help m because the stock market player that I have always wanted to be. Ken used to have stock when he worked at his little job when we first got together. He sold it to help pay for our wedding. It was really fun to see how much more he earned from when he paid for it. I guess if you pick a good one you can really make some profit. Maybe that would be a good idea for Ken and I to get into trading for the kids future.

No comments: