Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Dish

I do not really remember the last time we bought cable service. I really do not like to pay for things that are silly. We have a service where we can watch movies on our tv through our wii system. It is really neat and it is less than ten bucks a month. I have never had Dish Network before so I really do not know very much about them. Ken was interested in a few of their packages that the seen offered on tv the other day. He said you would get so many channels that we would not have any idea what to watch. That really did not sound to great to me. He has a habit of flipping channels with the remote. With so many channels by the time he actually got through them all the programs would change and we would have to do it all over again. I don't know if I would really like that idea.
He then said there is a TV service guide that he could use to help decide what program to watch. He said that he might not need to flip the stations anymore. That sounds really good to me. That was about the only plus that he stated in the speech. I don't know yet what we will do but he might be getting new tv service soon. I have a feeling Ken really wants to add the service to our house and I am sure the kids will love all the different programming. I however do not know if I would like the monthly bill.

No comments: