Friday, September 17, 2010

Chasing Around

Well I keep trying to get the video from my cell phone that I recorded to the Internet but I am always having cell phone problems so it never seems to work. I hope that when I get my new phone I can get it online for my family to see. I am happy that Aidan is not walking or at least trying to learn. I was getting worried about him and told Ken that I was going to ask the doctor at his 15 month check up. Well it turns out that he started trying to walk just four days before that check up. Strange how things work out for us. I am just happy he is trying. I know that he will be the best fat burners for Ken and I in a few short week. He will have a new walk that turns into a fast run. It is just a relief to me because he was at the point where he was so frustrated and sick of always sitting in the stroller. Now he can walk around like Ben and Maddie. He is still to rusty to be let go in the store but soon he will master it. I am sure of it. He gets better every day.

No comments: