Friday, September 17, 2010

Going for a Walk

One thing that I love to do with Ken and the kids is go for a walk. It is always nice do walk around your town and check out what you can find. You would be surprised what you see around your town when you are walking that you seem to miss when you are just driving by. I remember when Ken first wanted to buy a house he wanted to go to a neighborhood that I really did not want to move to. The houses were cheaper but I was worried. I would not feel safe with my kids in the yard alone and I would be terrified to go for walks in the evening even with Ken by our side. I wanted a safe place that I could trust. I know our neighborhood has its problems but I still think it is much safer than some. When we go for a walks this fall I would also like to try the best weight loss supplement on the market to maybe boost my work out. It seems like it would be a good idea to burn more calories while doing something I enjoy. Even if it is something simple like going for a walk. Hopefully tonight we will be able to go for another family walk.

No comments: