Thursday, September 16, 2010

Church Clothes

Now that summer is over and I am loosing the color I have on my legs I might have to go get a tanning membership. I do not really like to wear nylons very much so I tend to wear the long skirts to church in the winter to get out of it. I just find them so uncomfortable and you are always hiking them up because they are falling down. It is easier to find long skirts online in the winter because it keeps you a little warmer than in the summer time. I have a few skirts that I always wear because it is a neutral color of black and it goes with just about every shirt I own. I don't buy dress up clothes very often so when I do I tend to try and buy a neutral color so that I can wear it with a different top or bottom to make it look different. I am thinking about buying a few more for this upcoming season. Plus Ben has more singing in church events this year so I should dress up to look nice.

No comments: