Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks So Much

Do you always send out thank you cards when you receive a gift? I have to admit I always have good intentions of doing so but then I never get around to it. It seems so hard to always remember them. I do believe in being very grateful for the gift but I don't always expect thank you cards when I go to a child's birthday party. I know that it is very hard for parents to keep up with all the card that some people think that they should send out. Personally I really don't car if I get one at all. I would like a verbal "thank you" but as far as a card is concerned I really do not need it. It seems silly to waste a stamp and the time to make out a card.
I do believe in some instances that cards should be sent. That's why I order mine online. I can get them exactly the way I want them. Where do you get your cards?

No comments: