Friday, September 3, 2010

Totally Slacking

Well Ken and I decided to try and get back onto our routine of working out together. I have to say we were doing good for a while but then we are now totally slacking on our exercise routine. It is not really something that I am proud of because it seems like we are more tired and have less energy. That is one of the reasons that we wanted to start together in the very first place. I bought two digital scales for our house. One for the upstairs and one for the basement. It seemed nice to have one after we would work out we would check out weight. I did not pay to much for them but I have to say now that we stopped exercising we really have not stepped on them. I would say it was out of fear that we gained all we lost back. I would not doubt it one little bit. I really want to get started again and so does Ken. I know that we started slacking because we did not want to sit in the basement during the summer when it was so nice outside. I like being outside and so does Ken. Now that it is getting cold outside maybe it will be easier to get back into our workout.

No comments: