Friday, October 15, 2010

For Women

Did you ever see that commercial on TV where the husband and wife are both taking diet pills and the husband seems to loose so much more than the wife does. I think that commercial makes me laugh every time I see it. I think that it is true because it seems it is harder for a woman to loose weight compared to a man. What are the best diet pills for women? Is there a special pill designed just for the body of a woman. We women have different body types so we need different things to make us loose weight. I have been looking for a pill for myself that helps me to loose weight but does not have a lot of side effects. I know that some of them have a lot of things that might happen and I really do not want that to happen to me. I try and stay away from things that might happen if you take a specific drug. I am not really a risky person so I tend to play it safe. Maybe with a little research I can find something that it right for me.

No comments: