Monday, October 25, 2010

A New You

Well it is that time of year again when all the stores and all the commercials start to target the issue of weight loss. It seems like all the promotions start with different weight loss companies because they know that many people like to have the new years resolution to loose weight. It is the same every year. I guess if you are going to join a specific club than this time would be the time to get started. It is also a time when the diet pill companies start pumping their newest fat burner because everyone knows that around the holidays it is really easy to put on a few unwanted pounds. I know last year I was dieting and I did not put on any extra pounds but I was not shedding them either.
I would be interested in starting a new diet. Maybe I will be in the routine by the holidays so that I will not want to eat all the goodies that the holidays bring. My goal is to get healthy this coming year. I hope that I can master it with Ken as well.

No comments: