Thursday, October 28, 2010

A New Mattress

I have to say that if I had the extra money one thing that I would buy my parents is a new mattress. I know that their is really old. I remember them getting it used when I was about ten years old from my uncle. That would mean they have already had it for twenty year and that is not even counting the time that my great uncle had used it. I would search for the best mattress sales and get them the one that they really wanted. Ken and I could also use a new mattress for our bed. We have had ours for almost ten years already. It is hard to believe but we have. I personally would like a sleep number bed the next time we go to buy one. I think that it would be nice to be able to choose the right fit for both of us. I have never slept on one before but I have heard that you can sleep on them first to try them out. Have you ever slept on one before? I would be interested in your opinion.

No comments: