Thursday, October 28, 2010

Venus vs. Mars

Well if you have ever heard the book men are from Venus and women are from Mars than you know that men and women are way different from one another. We need different things in relationships and we need different things to keep our bodies healthy. I have to say I like that we are different if we were all the same that would not be fun. If you think about it since men and women are so different we need different things. They have different vitamins for men and women so why not have different diet pills. So what is the best diet pill for women on the market? Well I personally have not researched it to find out yet. I am interested in the answer . I would really like to get started on a new diet plan that I have not tried already. I(t is so easy to gain weight I just wish it was that easy to take it off. I know I have not been trying as much as I should be but I plan to in the very near future.

No comments: