Thursday, October 28, 2010

Glasses

Ken used to always wear his regular glasses to work. However they have made a few changes when it comes to that rule. Now all the workers can get free safety glasses that they can use for work or they can just use the cheap regular glasses that they provide to everyone. Ken has been now wearing the plastic glasses but I don't know how they do not give him a headache. I think that wearing plastic glasses all the time would make things look blurry seeing through them. I know that work is paying for the glasses so I think that Ken should get a pair. They also have bifocal safety glasses for the people that need regular bifocals. Sometimes I think it is very generous of his job to provide things like this to their workers. He has been looking into ordering a pair online since they are less expensive than the stores. It would save his work money and be just as good of a selection.

No comments: