Friday, November 5, 2010

Cold Weather

I must say I am already missing the days of summer. I have not yet gotten used to getting all the kids bundled up just to drop Ben off at school and go pick him up. Aidan hates to wear a jacket and he is still always taking his shoes and socks off in the car every time we go to the school. The school is not very far away but he still manages to get them all off. I sure hope that he stops because he will have some very cold little feet in the winter time. I have to start making more time for myself to get ready because I am so used to leaving myself only a few minutes because we would all just run to the car. Now I need to get everyone ready with coats and hats. It sure does make me look forward for spring time. I am hoping that it will be nice in Texas so we will get a little break when we go there in a few months.
Another thing I know the kids are really going to miss is going to play outside all the time. They would play out there all day of I would let them. I know its cold but if they are dressed warm they can still go out. I am not sure how much longer they will be able to however. I love the fall but hate the cold weather it brings.

No comments: