Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you Decorate?

Do your decorate for the different holidays? I really do not do that much for the holidays but Ken however does a lot for Christmas. Last weekend Ken put some lights on the outside of the house as well as some decorations in the inside. He hung the lights on the gutters as well as some garland on the banisters with some lights. Ken put up a few decorations in the house as well. It looks pretty festive in the house. It is actually pretty cute. I did not think that he would want to do it this year because it was already pretty late in the season. He usually always decorates before Thanksgiving. I also think that I thought this way because it is so cold outside. He usually does it when it is a little warmer but he waited longer than I thought this year. Either way the house looks wonderful now and today I bought my Yankee Christmas candle to give a good sent in the house. I can't wait to light it tonight.

No comments: