Monday, November 22, 2010

What is your Service?

What televisions service do you and your family use for entertainment? I really do not know very much about any one of them in general. I know that Ken has been considering getting a service because he claims that nobody uses tv antennas anymore. That actually seems like it might be the case. He has been doing a little research on his own on what company to go for and try out. I on the other hand have been holding him back just a little. I am not really a huge fan of paying for the tv set when you get perfectly good channels for free. I don't think that we have enough time to sit down and enjoy the tv that we need to pay a high bill every month for a few hours a week. He also tells me that the kids will like it but I don't really let the kids watch to much tv so I don't even think that they notice they are missing tons of noneducational programs that are on these days. I would much rather save the money for a nice vacation. I am sure he will want the service even more when he decided to buy his new TV that he has bee coveting. We will see what happens then. My first priority is paying the van off first.

No comments: