Sunday, November 21, 2010

Go Green

Okay to be honest when people ask me if I use green products I would always say no to them. I do care about saving the earth but I am not like some people that are very active in going green. I want to use things that are natural and safer for my family but some things I was never willing to try. I know that sounds bad but when you use certain cleaning products and you know that they work you really want to stick with what works. I don't really like to change things up just because I want to save the world. It was not until a few months ago when I started using green cleaning products by chance that I noticed that they work pretty well. I noticed because I am a couponer and I just love to save money. Well it just so happened that a great sale was on some green products so I bought them. I did not really care the brand but I knew I need the product so I figured I would give it a try. I really liked it after I used it. I would buy them in the future if they had a good sale. They did seem to work just as well as the other products I am used to. I was really happy with the results. I never knew saving the earth could be as easy as buying the right cleaning products.

No comments: