Friday, November 12, 2010

Making Plans

Well like I said in some other posts we are already planning out next little vacation to Texas this coming Christmas. It is not really a vacation as we will be staying with family and mostly just visiting with them rather than checking out the state. We might do a little sight seeing while we are there as well however.
Ken was telling me the other day that it is going to be a long drive. It is about 18 hours and with three kids that can be a nightmare. They are usually pretty good though because we always make stops to stretch our legs and to get a little something to eat. I want to make sure that I do not over pack this time. I have a packing problem that I always over pack for myself and the kids. I have a fear of forgetting something. I know they have stores but I just over pack. I pack everything from cough meds for the kids and an acne product for me in case I should have a breakout. This time we will have to pack less because we have another child. Aidan has never been to Texas so we have to make room for his things. Hopefully we will have enough room.

No comments: