Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Wedding Shower

Just the other day my cousin had his wedding shower. It was up north and us cousins were not invited to the wedding or the shower. I have to say I was a little happy because that saves me for a wedding gift since Christmas is right around the corner. Ken and I don't go to a wedding if we can not give the wedding couple at least a check of one hundred dollars. We remember how it was on our wedding day and we know that the meal cost at least that much not to mention the gift as well. We were not invited because only the aunts an uncles were able to go. The bride happens to be from a huge family of thirteen and if everyone including cousins were able to come the event would be way to big. As I was saying the shower was last week. My mom did not want to go because she did not want to travel without my dad and she did not know the way to get there. I could have given her my GPS but she did not want to attend anyways. She did however buy some lingerie for the bride as a nice little gift. We do not get to go to the wedding but I am still looking forward to the day. You see my cousin is coming over and she is going to babysit for us so that we can have a night out. It will be pretty fun. We have not yet decided what we will be doing yet but maybe we will go up north for a night out.

No comments: