Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well its Here

Like I was saying it is finally here. I am speaking about the snow. That is one thing about this season that I have a love and hate relationship with. I love the look of the first time it snows. The snow covering the trees and how it makes even the worst things look pretty. It covers up all the liter and all the mud and grass. I do however hate driving in the snow. I hate it because the ABS systems on the car always go into effect and the breaks pulse when you stop. It scares me to death that I am not going to stop in time. I just hate to drive in the weather. I also hate the cold that comes along with it. When I take Ben to school everyday I have to make sure all the kids are warm with hats and gloves. The it takes forever for the car to to warm up, by that time we are already home and starting all over again to pick him up. I hate to admit I am already looking forward to spring.

No comments: