Monday, December 13, 2010

Kitchen Plans

Well after the little trip that we are going to take we are going to start saving for our new kitchen. I have to admit that I am a little excited because I can not wait for my new dishwasher. Ken asked me a little while ago if I would be interested in getting rid out our microwave cart and if I wanted to put a counter there and maybe a dish washer underneath it. I was all for the idea right away because it is not that we would ever use that space for a kitchen table anyways. We used to have a table there but it was never used because it was not big enough for our family and it just seemed to hold junk. I thought it would be good to get rid of it so we did and now we have nothing there. I can not wait to get a dishwasher. It seems like I am doing dishes a million times a day. I will also like the extra counter space. It will be nice for cooking meals and doing projects in the kitchen. I am just thankful that Ken knows how to do things like this because then we do not have to hire anyone to do it for us. Hopefully sooner than later we will be able to start the project.

No comments: