Friday, December 10, 2010

Hard Work

Nothing goes without saying that weight loss is just plain old hard work. I have to say I never believe those adds that I see on television that promise results without any old fashioned hard work. I know that every time a model has their pictures taken that they are photo shopped. I would have to say that since my daughter started modeling I really never knew how much they were touched up. It is so amazing how they can take a hundred pounds off a person with the click of a mouse. All those fat burner reviews that are on the market that promise results without any diet or exercise I would never believe. It seems like if you ever really want good results then you have to do the things leading up to the weight loss. I would love to get started on a fat burner when I get back on track. Maybe it will also give me some more energy.

No comments: