Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Something Nice to Wear

I have to admit I am not very good at finding something nice to wear. I as a matter of fact do not really have any dress up clothing. I really prefer to be more relaxed in my clothing choice. I like the jeans and sweatshirts. I do however need a few women's sweaters in case I need to go to a more dressy function. I always try to look nice when we go places that other will judge my clothing. I also like to dress up once in a while if Ken and I have a babysitter. It sure is nice to be able to go out with your husband to dinner without any children running around.
Ken always looks nice in his button down shirts. I try to dress up for him as well. To me a sweater is not that dressy so I can still be comfortable and look nice at the same time. I have yet to own a dress but I plan on getting one of those as well just in case I may need one.

No comments: