Saturday, December 4, 2010

Looking Around

It seems as if everywhere you go there are people wearing scrubs these days. I would imagine they do this because they are easy, comfortable for the workers and they are also professional. I like when places do not only use all the sames uniforms but when they are able to share their own unique personality in what they are wearing. Our dentist office is one of the places that we go to that allow our hygienists to wear what they want. I know that our hygienist gets her medical dental uniforms online. I love that medical uniform tops can be very different. I have to admit I love it when I see someone with a kid friendly uniform on. It really makes things easier for the kids when they have to see the doctor.
I do notice that mens medical uniforms are much harder to find at some places. I don't really know what that is but it just is that way. I know that some men just stick to online ordering and I can not say that I blame them at all. It seems easier and they do not have to go shopping. I know that my husband hates to shop and would much rather have things delivered to his doorstep. It seems to be easy and be just as cost effective. How about you? Where do you get all your medical scrubs? I know some malls have stores dedicated just to the medical field. It sure makes it easy these days to find what you are looking for in your size.

No comments: