Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stay Warm

I have to say I am so tired of this very cold weather. It will sure be nice to get into some nicer weather this Christmas. Ken and I noticed that in the kids room there was some cold air coming in through the window so we went to the store and bought some plastic to put up. We usually do this anyways every winter to keep out the cold draft that sometimes comes through the windows and the outlets. I never knew that something like plantation shutter could also keep the cold out of your room. Not only does it help with the heating and cooling bills but they are super cute in the house. I was looking at the website and it looks so fashionable. I love how they make the room look so classy. I would love to replace our old fashioned mini blinds with some really cute custom shutters. Now I just have to decided what color I would want to have.

No comments: