Friday, December 10, 2010

Baptised


It seemed like just the other day Ken and I were baptising Aidan. It seems like so many things fly bye before you know it. The kids just grow up in a blink of an eye. I remember actually every baptism day for each one of my children. It is a very special day for us that believe in God. We have a lot of family there to always witness the great event of a child becoming a child of God. We always send out cute Baptism invitations. I always save an invitation for each one of the kids baby books that I send out. I like to remember everything about when they are babies because the time just goes by so fast. I have to admit I am a little behind in their books but I know I will get caught up because I work on them every once in a while. I would never just forget and stop writing in them.

No comments: