Saturday, January 29, 2011

Accessory Heaven

Whenever we go to Texas we always have a couple stores that we have to go to just because they are fun and we do not have them. I just recently found out that we actually have just opened up a store that we always go to in Texas in a town somewhat close to us. It is a store off jewelry and purses and just about everything for a girl or an outfit that you could ever need. It is really nice to know that now we have one so close to us if I ever need anything I could go there. When we went to Texas this past Christmas my sister was looking for a key charm because I guess they are really popular with the young girls these days. I don't know if it is the key to their heart or what the symbolism is but they are popular. We did not know you could get one right online or we would have ordered one before we found one at the store there. They are much cheaper online for the same quality I'm sure. They have lots more charms and jewelry that are also pretty fashionable.

No comments: