Saturday, January 29, 2011

Always loved

One thing that I have always loved is a hot tub. I would love to have one in our yard if I did not have to take care of all the maintenance. I would love to have my very own hot tub but I just don't think that I would be able to maintain it. I really know nothing about hot tub or all the accessories like hot tub cover and chemicals you need to put into it to keep it clean and free of mildew. I did really think it was neat that our sister and brother in law bought a house that had a hot tub already installed until they told us how much work it would be to keep it. I do not blame them one bit for getting rid of it and not wanting to keep it up. I think it would be neat to have one but just the bills alone for always having the filter running would make me think twice if It was re4ally wanted that much. Now if I was in a different state and had a pool attached to it as well like my aunt in Texas I might reconsider.

No comments: