Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Gift

I did tell you that my friend is having her fifth baby this coming August. I am very excited for her and would love to give them a nice gift when they have the baby. Since she already have four kids right now she pretty much has everything she needs for the new baby before it is even born. I do think that you should have another shower after you have had three kids just because your stuff is old and over used. I think that some top rated cigars would be a nice gift to pass out at the hospital soon after the baby is born. It is not a baby gift but it is always fun to pass something around to your friends after you have the baby. I think it is something special for the dad to do since he really does not get much attention after the fact. I am sure I can find some to throw in with her baby present.

No comments: