Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Insurance Companies

One thing that I hate to pay for every month is car insurance. I however was very happy when I was in a car accident last week that I had insurance. Not that my company will be paying for the damage because the police officer decided that if the other car was never there the accident would have never happened. It was the strangest thing sitting completely stopped and then getting hit in the back when you did not expect it at all. I was glad for my insurance so the van would be fixed. I know there are so many different types of insurance around like disability insurance. It seems to come in handy if you come across a situation that will not allow you to work anymore. I can not imagine worrying about supporting my family because of an injury. It would be a really scary thing. It is nice that this type of insurance is available if you need it. I like to be prepared no matter how much I dislike the monthly bill.

No comments: