Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Little Dress Shop

Thanks for the guest post by Bradly Watkins
As a fashion consultant at a small dress shop, I love to keep up with the latest news and information on what is hot and what is not! Women depend on me for advise on what looks great and what needs to be left to someone younger, skinner, older or any other number of body issues that can make a difference in what will make them look great. They chose my clothing store, because they know the truth will make them look better than they ever have and when they walk into an event or dinner party, all eyes are going to be on them. Other women will ask where they shop and that is good for business and future profits.
So, keeping up with information on good clothing, wild clothing, styles for the large woman, colors and wedding designs is great to know when taking care of your customers. I use my DVR to record programs on direct.tv that teach me to dress any size woman and what will look best on their body shape or height. Everyone is different and I need to keep up with what is going to be the style for the next season in order to perpare a customer for new colors and designs. I love this job and I hope to own this little shop for a long time.

No comments: