Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HD flying cows in Twister

Content by Mauricio Benson
On a Sunday afternoon, I gather the wife and our four children around the sofa and we decide on what film we are going to watch that afternoon. The oldest boy makes some unsalted popcorn as we manoeuvre the armchairs into a position with an excellent viewing point of the television set. We close the curtains, turn off the lights and unplug the phone as we settle down to watch one of our favourite films in high definition.
One of the most fantastic films we have ever seen on HD programming on Satellite TV was Twister. This film really has the wow factor in HD. The hurricanes really seem life like, especially as the cows were flying past the cars and over the road. My son put on a couple of air blowing fans we had in the cupboard to add to the effect. It was excellent, a perfect image in HD and the full force of the fan in my face, I could of actually been there chasing those hurricanes across the countryside. But I had to be up for work in the office at six o'clock in the morning so I stayed at home and played snap with the kids

No comments: