Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Computer

Just yesterday Ken was talking to me about the computer. He was loading some files for Madison's jobs and was telling me that he would really like to start looking at new computers. He said it would be a lot faster and he thinks that we need to look into getting one for down the road. I think that would be a good idea but I don't know much about new computers right now. I seen some acer laptops on sale at the store but I really don't know if they were a good deal because I did not know what was inside the laptop. We would have to research it for more information. Right now we have a dell and I have to admit I really like it. Ken said that I could have the new computer and he would take the old one for himself. That way I can use it for all of Madison's appointments and paperwork. I would like to save up for one because I now like to pay cash for everything.

No comments: