Saturday, January 8, 2011

High Speed

I remember when we first used our high speed Internet. I thought it was the greatest thing that they could have ever made. It was so much faster and when you were connecting it did not make a phone dialing type of sound. The phone company also gave us a free Linksys router with our new service. Well lately this high speed Internet has been having some problems. I called the phone company and it turns out they say the router is not good for a very long time I might need to get a new one. I was not to happy but I also decided that I would try out a new one in case that was the problem. We bought one online for pretty cheap but that still was not the problem. Last week I called them again. They then sent out an expert that told me it was the wiring that was really old. He fixed it all for me free of charge and now I am in business again. It is so much nicer because my internet never goes out. I am sure i needed the new router soon anyways so I was not angry.

No comments: