Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Baby

I have to say I am rather excited to have another baby around or maybe even more than one. A few of my good friends are pregnant and I could not be happier for them. I love to hold new babies and I can not wait to see them. They just recently found out that they are pregnant so I will have to wait for a long while but I am still excited. I love when new babies are born. I am really hoping that one of my friends has a little boy this time since I know that she really wants a boy. She has three cute little girls and only one boy. It's funny actually because their whole family wants a boy this time around. I'm sure it will be a boy just for that reason. There is just something about holding a small little baby that is just such a miracle. I can not wait to have another baby in our family hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later. As for Ken and I we are not ready to have our last one just yet but I'm sure in another year we will be ready.

No comments: