Monday, February 21, 2011

Business Degree

I remember when I was in high school everyone knew what they were going college for and I have no idea. I wanted to do criminal justice but I knew that it really did not make that much money. I should have stuck to the plan but I changed my mind so many times that I ended up with so many college credit hours. I never knew how so many of my classmates already knew what they wanted to do for the rest of their lives. It seemed to me like it was such a hard decision. I know most of them wanted to get a business degree and some of them even got an online business degree. I already worked for a company at the time that hired people with business degrees and I knew they went to school forever and ended up just being a manager at a hardware store. It seemed like such a waste of time and money for a job that I already had. I wanted something different but I just did not know what it was going to be yet. I could get an online business degree as a back up and it would be easy since I could do it at home.
I do now have my associates degree but it is not very useful since I am still a stay at home mom. I have to admit it's the most rewarding job ever.

No comments: