Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to Normal

Well for the past week we have been riding around in a 2011 Dodge mini van. I have to say I really loved it. I would really like to have a new car since our has quite a few miles on it already. Our van was in the shop getting fixed from the car accident and our insurance company gave us a nice rental car from enterprise. It was a nice silver van. It had the same modern luxuries as our mini van but it was just nice to be riding about in a new van. Ken was talking to me about buying a new van but I really would like to wait a few more year and enjoy not having a car payment for once in our lives. For as long as I can remember we have had at least one car payment since Ken and I have been together. I would like to enjoy saving the money rather than sending it off to the bank for the vehicle. It was nice for a week to have a new van and its also nice to have ours nice and clean and fixed.

No comments: