Monday, February 21, 2011

Tanning

One thing that I know is a total waste of money but I really enjoy doing is tanning. I love the look of a nice tan body. It seems that clothes look better and I just feel a little better about myself when I have a nice sun tan. I like the look of the original sun in the summer time but I do not like having to sit our there for hours at a time when I know with the best indoor tanning lotion and only ten minutes in a bed I can have a nice golden brown sun tan. It seems like such a time saver when you think about it. I have a darker skin complexion so I have to sit in the sun much longer than a fair skinned person just to get a little tan. Ken can be in the sun fro ten minutes and have a nice sun burn where I can be in direct sun for a few hours and not even have a slight tan. I might start tanning sometime soon since spring is coming. I try not to do it all year because I don't want to age before my time.

No comments: