Monday, February 21, 2011

Back Up Diapers

I have to say since we have had Aidan our shopping routines have changed a little bit. I have for the most part gotten free diapers for the most part of his life. As a matter of fact I was just delivered from ups an hour ago two packages of diapers for free again. I am part of a diaper research group and I test them out for free and they call me for my feedback. When I finish the short five minute phone call I am then mailed a check for ten dollars. I also have used my couponing to get mostly free huggies and store brand diapers. It was really nice not having to buy diapers for him like we did for the other kids when they were younger. It sure saves money and makes your realize that if you coupon then you can get a super deal on diapers and kids are really not that expensive. Well when they are babies anyways. I am sure that will change as they grow up and need more things.

No comments: