Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Like Salt

One thing that I have never heard of before was sensa . I was very surprised to read a little about it. It was very surprising to me that it says that you can loose weight without any exercise. Things like this usually really turn me off since I know that you need exercise and healthy eating habits in order to slim down. I was interested in this product since it was not a pill so I kept reading and found out that it is as easy as salt and pepper. All you have to do is sprinkle this on your food like you would salt before you eat it. I was a little worried that this would change the taste of the food that I would be eating so I thought right away it was not right for me. I them kept reading to find out that it is actually a tasteless powder. They might actually be on to something here. it is suppose to make you feel full faster and that is something that really catches my eye. I will have to keep reading and see if it still sound interesting to me.

No comments: