Monday, February 28, 2011

Business Partners

Did you ever have a business with a partner and everything was split in half. You both made the same amount of money and you both owned everything equally? I have always wanted to go in business with a partner but I really never knew the business that I wanted to get started in owning. I really do not know of anything that can be my speciality. I know that Ken really wants to have his own business some day and he tells me all the time that I can do all his bill keeping. I don't know if he could do the business by himself and what happens if one of his business partners should happen to have a sudden accident? Well thats where I read about buy sell insurance where if one partner dies than the other ones buys their portion. It seems like that would work out wonderful. That way if something happens to either partner the other one would have some security. It seems like a plan if you are in business with another person. I like the idea of sharing the responsibility and also having coverage in an emergency.

No comments: