Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday

After such a busy Saturday Ken asked me if I wanted to go out to Michigan City Indiana and walk around the mall. He always likes to try to bribe me so this time he told me that if I would go he would buy me a new purse from the coach outlet that is there. I really liked the offer but I did not really feel up to going all the way there after such a busy day on Saturday. I know that he will make the offer for the purse next time we head out that way so I don't feel like I was missing anything. I would like a new purse from there but I did not feel like going to the mall. I don't really like it there in the winter. I love it in the summer or even in the spring because we don't have to wear coats and lug them all around with the kids. I don't much like shopping in an outdoor mall in the cold. Instead we took a ride to Lowell Indiana and checked out an auction. My mom and dad had the two older kids so after that we went to Bradley and had dinner and thought we were going to go shopping for a new entertainment center. We ended up not buying a thing except filling the gas tank and getting dinner. We wanted to check out an entertainment center they had in the Target add but when we got there it ended up being really cheap and was not something that we wanted for our living room. We did find one that we liked but I had the idea to try and sell our old one online first so that we would have a place for the new one. I'm just happy that we found one we really liked even though it was four times the price. It was not cheaply made and that made us happy.

No comments: