Monday, February 21, 2011

Cable Club

Yes we are now part of the cable club if there is one. Ken finally talked me into getting the comcast triple play. We now get cable once again and they are also our internet and telephone provider as well. It was not that much of a difference in price since we had the bigger phone package anyways. I wanted to wait but I figured that he makes the money so since we have finally paid off all our credit card debt and we have paid off the van it would be a nice treat for us for a while anyways. I want to really start saving money now since before we were really not able to because we had so much debt before. We tried not to save because we wanted to pay extra to all the credit card and loan we had out. That for sure is something I never want to see again. It is nice not owning a single credit card except our debit cards. It does worry me for emergencies however but we have been without using them for about two years now so I'm sure we will be fine. Ken is happy to have cable and I don't really mind it either.

No comments: