Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Weekend

I have to say overall we had an excellent weekend. We were pretty much gone all day on Saturday because we decided to make a trip to schaumburg and go to the Ikea store and to spend the day up north. It was a really fun time. I just love the ikea store and it was Ken's idea to go up there so I just said that I would love to go and check it out. We bought a wall decoration for our living room and a few other things. We also stayed at the store and had lunch and then went to the mall. I have never been to that mall before and I have to admit it was a little overwhelming. We only stayed for a couple minutes and then decided that it was much to crowded for our taste. The kids were really good but I just wanted to go home. I was tired and the day was almost over. I could not believe there was a three level mall. Most of the store were really high class and I was not wanting to spend to much money so I asked Ken if we could just head home and stop at a few other stores on the way. He let me top at Target in Tinley park and Ulta the beauty supply store. By the time we got home it was around 8pm. I was so exhausted. We still managed to watch a movie before we went to bed.

No comments: