Monday, February 21, 2011

Swim Suites

Well just about every single store that you go to these days has all their swim suite stuff on display. I love to look at all the summer clothes in hopes that spring will be here sometime soon. I bought Madison her swim suite last year from kohl's and it was really cute. I know that this year she will need a new one and I honestly have already been looking around. I know that we still have a ton of winter left so I am also looking at the winter clothing that they are already putting on clearance. It seems like I am always looking at the clearance sections for clothes for the kids a season ahead of time to save money.
I know I am going to be needing some new summer clothing as well. I hope that I will be a little lighter and I will need a smaller size than last year. I have not tried diet weight loss pills yet but I have not really ruled them out. I would like to loose some weight for the summer months and well for the rest of my life. It would make me healthier and give me more energy. I can not wait for the warmer weather. I feel this summer is going to be a great one filler with lots of camping trips and lots of fun.

No comments: