Monday, February 21, 2011

New Laptop

I have to say I am pretty sad because I am in need of a new laptop. I have had this one for a few years now and it still does work but it's half broken. I dropped it the other day and the part that holds on the monitor broke off. It only broke on one side of the screen so it is still usable. I have been using it for a week now even if it is broken because I do not want to buy another one just yet. Ken keeps telling me that I can go buy an new one but I have not yet wanted to because I would not want to have to make payment for it. I want to be able to buy it out write just as we did this one. I really like the dell brand so maybe when I save enough money I will break down and make the purchase. Ken says he will keep the old one for himself. It's pink but he does not seem to mind. Maybe in a few months I will get one we shall see.

No comments: